Our social:

segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010



The black seven
Flávio Martins


Love, money, prison, crime
Family and friends were all there
Wealth, richness, all the time
the beginning of my nightmare

Cause wine is pool for evil, all
A tamed cat behind the door
A jealous husband, a loved wife
Brings up the death, love no more

A hollowed eye was taken out
and evil is done, that’s my role
destroy the animal, now I shout
my fate I feel the gallows pole

fire, wind, death, destruction
for suffering has no name
a cat, a man, ablaze, emotion
now poor and rich are all the same

the pub and friends and fun and beer
an eye, a cat, a mark between
a host, a wife, a feeling, fear
an axe, a cellar, an assassin

I cry in pain, death, perverseness
I killed, Oh, sin!, I’ve lost my life
A man once rich, now rot in loneliness
you now lay dead, my dearest wife

Oh cat! the witch, perverse: I felt
you built a bridge for my mistake
I killed, I died, in prison I melt
I suffer, I cry, my life you take!

0 comentários: